Thursday, April 03, 2008

Da Bomb

A few nights ago we came across a website Nils "built" many, many moons ago. In addition to the multitude of obnoxious animated gifs, it included one of our deepest, darkest secrets: Da Bomb.

When we were newly married, Nils felt it necessary to put his "mad skills" to work in the form of this song. He made me be his fly girl. I have to say, the catchiest part of the song, that you WILL have stuck in your head for the rest of your life, is the one line I sing. Over and over and over. More impressive is Nils' innate ability to rap.

We were laughing so hard when we listened to it. It would be selfish not to share it with the world. If there are any record producers reading this, YES, we will sign on to your label.

Prepare yourselves for the best 3 minutes of your lives.
If you don't see the player here, you can click on the title of this post to listen.

10 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

I don't quite know what to say. Hey, what you do with your private time...whoa. I'll never look at Nilsy-Nils (who has the skills) the same way again. (What will the bishop say?) ha ha I loved it!
K

Gingerlylizzy said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Teresa said...

Wow. Had I known. I would have had you sing...rap, at our wedding. There's a missed opportunity!

Holly said...

why are you not pursuing a musical career nils? you totally got the skillz. ice, ice baby.

and katrina, is that you on backup vocals?

Doulabug said...

We just HAVE to meet someday!! Speaking of music.....Katrina check out neildiamond.com NEW ALBUM coming out!!

Melinda B. said...

You were born the wrong color Nils.....

David Lesue said...

That is the greatest and best thing I've ever heard in all of my life. You guys are my heroes season one.

jamiea said...

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. Can you say ward talent show?

Lindsey said...

Ok, i'm a little late listening to this but brandon brought it up today and told me i had to listen! THAT IS SO FUNNY!!! I WAS DYING! Seriously, it was really good, too. You should send that in somewhere. Not sure where, but somewhere. Man, i love you guys.

captainPickle said...

WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF RESPECT!! Nils you are now officially the coolest person I know.