Sunday, October 05, 2008

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Karin!

(Go to your picture folder, select 4th folder and the 4th picture and explain. Then tag 4 people.)

This is Anders just a few days old. Looking at this picture makes me feel a little sad. He was my tiny little baby, with a tiny little binky that took up half his face. Now he's 5 and 3/4 (as he loves to tell people), rides a two-wheeler off curbs, writes his name, reads books and does homework. Just a reminder that time flies and I need to savor each moment with my little ones. I love him so much.

I hereby tag: Lindsey, Ashli, Teresa & Melinda

3 comments:

courtneyb said...

it is sad to look back and think of how fast they grow up. I'm glad President Monson talked about enjoying today especially your little ones.


Did you get mine or Hollys e-mail??

Doulabug said...

Aw, I love his little face.

Brownie Bites said...

That's a really great picture. Thanks for playing tag!