Sunday, March 15, 2009

Your Good Turn Daily

You want to do something nice, don't you? I can feel it.

My cousin recently started teaching second grade and has need for supplies in her classroom. The crappy thing is that there's no funding, so anything she needs she has to buy herself. Seriously lame. She has her project up on this website, and anyone can donate any amount. If a lot of people contribute a little, it will make a big difference. It would be so RAD if she could raise the money! Good luck, De Ann!

4 comments:

Melanie Palmer said...

I can't believe you said "rad".
Jeremy and I love to donate to donorschoose.org. We love that it's one of the only charities out there that go directly to the cause that you hand-pick. Thanks for passing on the info ;)

Doulabug said...

You sweetheart! Thanks for the kind and encouraging words. So far so good. Next time I'm in Utah, I will arrive on your doorstep with FLOWERS!

mooresclan said...

Katrina-
You are RAD! Thanks for the plug. I really believe that every little donation will help. I really, really, really hope that enough gets donated. With you by my side, it just might happen!

mooresclan said...

I really just needed to say really a couple of more times.