Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Panic Attack


I have a confession. I'm secretly having a panic attack about everything. As I mentioned earlier, Nils keeps insisting that we move on Saturday. I suppose that's possible, but there's A LOT that needs to happen between now and then. There aren't any doors up- and that's really just the beginning. Bigger than all the physical, tangible preparation, is my mental state. Confession #2: I have a major problem with adjusting to new things. Gosh-I-wonder-where-Anders-gets-it-from. Every time we've moved somewhere new I've had this big fat time period of feeling really weird until I can get into the groove of life again. I'm trying to take it like a man and think positive. But I am secretly having a panic attack. Holy crap, Courtney, how did you move to ITALY? I'm moving 25 minutes north!

Maybe I should consider therapy.

1 comment:

courtneyb said...

I expected the worst and then nothing bad could happen :)