Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Apparently we're all suckers...

I can't take credit for this, but thought I should pass it on for the good of humanity. Many of you know Josh Keeler, who was kind enough to send us the link. We thought it was pretty darn sweet. Here's what he had to say about it. I hope he doesn't mind my unauthorized use of his e-mail.

Like the subject says, I'm changing my faith. This entire decision is based upon me going to the link below. This church's website makes our church's website look like some dusty old Cheeto. And since their website is cooler it is only natural to assume that their church is cooler as well. Hasta luego suckers! I'm saved!!

josh

http://www.newbirth.org

3 comments:

Holly said...

i thought i was watching an action movie. wow.

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! I'm so happy i found your blog. We need to get together next week!

Teresa said...

Whoa...I was a little scared that the spire was going to come out of my computer and poke me in the eye...I don't know if I can handle that much excitment at church...it is afterall right during my nap time...