Thursday, April 05, 2007

Can I Go To Bed Yet?

So it's 3:12 AM and I have just finished editing six hours of video down to 27 minutes for my Senior Projects Video. I have to wait for it to finish compressing before I go to bed because if something goes wrong I may kill myself. I don't even want to do videography for a living but I got stuck doing a video for my Senior Project. Go figure.
Three more weeks and I'll be done with one more semester. Per Katrina's request/demand, I'm taking the summer off. That will continue my streak of never having attended summer semester. A good streak. I'm really looking forward to being out of school for a bit. The day after finals I'm heading to Home Depot for 2x4's to start framing the basement. Heaven forbid I should be stagnant and projectless for a day, right? I actually took pictures of our completed house to post here but then accidentally erased my hard drive- but that's another story.

I have to take a moment to comment on my life. My life is good. I do what I love for a living. I have the best wife on the planet (no offense to our loyal female readers). I have the cutest and most awesome little kids a guy could ask for. We live in this good sized nice home that I love coming home to. I'm an active member of the church and we're in a great ward. Spring is pretty much here. I have all kinds of fun geek toys to keep me entertained. I have mad skills. OK, so that last part wasn't true but I'm a great faker. I think you get the gist of this story. I'm a blessed man. How lucky am I?

To finish I'll post a couple of logos that I did at work yesterday. This is the kind of stuff that I do for a living. It's pretty darn fun if you ask me. I do all kinds of things but logos end up in my workload once in a while, too. The alien one isn't finished (obviously) because they decided to go with the Buddha one. Kind of strange that a couple of Mormon businessmen decide to use Buddha as their company representative. It's one of several companies they run but still... whatever. OK, my file is done and it's 3:31. I'm going to bed for nearly two hours and then tomorrow begins. G'night.

No comments: