Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mrs. Katrina Prime


I'm sorry to post this but Katrina is leaving me. I have been dumped and am being replaced by a robotic life force from another planet. This blows. Anyway, how could I possibly compete? He's tall, financially secure and not only does he have his own ride, but he is his own ride.
Courtney asked to see the poster of Katrina Prime and Mr. Prime dancing so here it is. This was (and still is) a four foot wide poster. She'll be missed. Katrina- I wish you and Optimus the best. Sort of.

Rock on.
-Nizzlito.

6 comments:

courtneyb said...

THANK YOU!!!! That is hilarious! They do look happy together. Here's to a long future.

Emmy Bludorn said...

Sorry, Nils, but I have to go with Katrina on this one. I mean, it is Optimus Prime.

Katrina said...

I have to agree. Optimus does look very happy. For a robot, I mean.

Melinda B. said...

Who wouldn't be happy with Katrina!? She's hot.

Holly said...

that shirt looks awfully familiar.

captainPickle said...

Freakin Awesome!!! That's all I have to say.