Friday, January 04, 2008

Brilliant Observations

There are fat mirrors at the gym, and there are skinny mirrors at the gym. I prefer the skinny ones. There is a full length mirror on the way out of the bathroom. It's a fat mirror. To avoid looking in it, I walk to the extreme side of the exit as I'm walking out. I've scoped out the skinny mirrors. When I lift, I make sure I'm in front of them. They make me look hot!

Our fridge is black and shiny, and it has a really skinny reflection. I love looking at myself in my fridge's reflection. I look at myself and think, "Wuh-woo, lookin' good, baby!", even though I know for a fact I don't really look like that.

I've been working out really hard this week, then coming home and eating M&M's.

My brilliant observations for the week, my friends!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Lol, you crack me up.

Melinda B. said...

It's better than sitting on your butt and eating m&m's. That's basically what I've been doing since before Thanksgiving. I gained 8 lbs over the holidays. Point me towards the skinny mirrors thanks.

Emmy Bludorn said...

Go to the Children's Museum. There is a mirror upstairs in the seasons area (I don't know if it's still a seasons display) back by the dress up stuff. It's a very skinny mirror. I took pictures of my reflection in that mirror!

courtneyb said...

are they peanut m&m's? That does add some healthy points if they are.