Friday, February 15, 2008

Holy Snow, Batman!





I'm definitely a summer kind of guy but if we're going to have to suffer through a cold and dreary winter, I'd like to have a real winter. Tons of snow, piles of it everywhere. For the first time in years, we're having a real winter. When I was five we had to dig tunnels to get to school because the snow was over our heads (Syracuse, New York). That was winter to me. Today we went out and played in the snow and parts of it were over Anders' and Addie's heads. It was fun. Here are a few pics from this afternoon.

6 comments:

courtneyb said...

I forget your a yankee

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos Nils! Is that sun flare real or ps? LOVE THAT SHOT!!!

Nils said...

Thanks, Liz. I'm not a good enough photographer to get that shot naturally but it is partially real. I brightened the sun and added the flares that you see on Addie. The rest (the rays and spots) are real. Addie's a good little poser, too. :)

Katrina said...

I do not share Nils' enthusiasm for snow.

courtneyb said...

thank you katrina for ruining such a lovely beautiful post!

Holly said...

those are great shots—although like katrina, i do not enjoy the snow.