Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The i-Fi Site


Today I finished up another site for the company I work for. This one was fun because I pretty much got to choose the colors, pictures, etc. without being told how it was going to be. So if you think it's ugly, I can't blame anyone else. I took all of the photos, wrote all of the text, made everything you see. It's not all the way done yet but it's functioning and most of the pages are built. This is also the first site that I have built where all of the pages are valid XHTML and all of the code is validated. I should do that more often but I had a few things to learn first. Anyway, I'm happy with how it's turning out so far and the product itself is pretty cool, too. Unfortunately it's just one of three websites I built and maintain because our owners aren't exactly focused. I'll finish up the site in the next week or two but in the mean time I've got brochures to create, SEO to work on and a myriad of other projects to take care of at work. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Melinda B. said...

So you are a model now too!

The site looks great. Good job!

Lindsey said...

Ah! I didn't even realize that was you in the picture! Awesome, you movie star you.

Nils said...

I plan on getting rid of that picture as soon as I can find some other poor schmuck to pose for me. I'm just glad nobody walked in while I had the lights set up and I was taking pictures of myself relaxing. Talk about nerdy.