Sunday, January 18, 2009

Embarrassing Moment #2,384,961

Today at church I walked right into the men's restroom. Fortunately for me and anyone else who could have been involved, a man was washing his hands, so I stopped in my tracks. I looked at him like "what are you doing in the women's bathroom, weirdo?" before I realized it was ME that was being the weirdo. I stammered something stupid about how I thought I might be in the wrong place, heh-heh...and then I bolted.

I think I have more embarrassing moments than the average bear. And they seem to happen at church a lot.

8 comments:

Doulabug said...

OH MY! I laughed out loud and then Larry came to see what was so funny and HE laughed out loud and we just want to thank you for being so willing to give us comic relief.

Actually, I hate walking into the men's room. It happened to me once, but not at church!!!

Holly said...

nice one Tiger!

Brownie Bites said...

Thanks for sharing. I went into a men's locker room at a swimming pool and ran the whole length of it to come out at the other end.

I tried to keep the blinders on...

I tried...

Heidi said...

Oh Katrina, I have tears rolling down my face. I had forgotten about the stripper incident. Poor Sister Patch. :)

I've walked into the men's room in restaurants before. Yikes! Thankfully it's usually empty when that happens. . .then I worry about who will see me coming out.

What's the formula? I can't remember.

Heidi said...

Added: Maybe I can use it as an ice breaker to get to know people in my new ward. :)

Jamie said...

Too bad you didn't walk in on anyone with their pants down. I walked into the men's student bathroom when I was a TEACHER! I learned that men's bathrooms are the most disgusting places ON EARTH. Thanks for the laugh.

Emmy Bludorn said...

You make me happy.

Jess said...

I did that same thing at the movie theatre at the provo town center. It was awesome...I didn't get a glimpse of anything fun either, I think if we're going to embarrass ourselves we should be able to embarrass someone else too.