Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Baby Dreams

So, I'm sure I'm not alone when I talk about psychotic pregnancy dreams. When I was pregnant with Anders, I dreamed that while in labor, Nils and I traded places. After trading places, Nils turned into an Asian man. He then gave birth to our Asian baby.

Last night I dreamed that I had our new baby, but she came out African-American, and had only one eye- in the middle of her head. This troubled me. In my dream I was thinking that Nils must have a recessive gene or something, because I KNOW it's his kid. I was more bothered by the whole cyclops thing, though.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I have been having psycho prego dreams too...not as crazy as yours though! I friend (who is also prego and due 2 days after "our" due date) said that she dreamed that she gave birth to twin sharks!

Nils said...

My dreams are pretty much the same every time. I dream that I'm a superhero of sorts- I beat up the bad guys and save the day. I'm strong, confident and attractive. Unfortunately, at the end of each dream I wake up. What a blow to the ego.

Gingerlylizzy said...

At least you can wake up and laugh about those ones... when I am pregnant, I have these horrific bloody dreams that are totally "possible" - haunts me for days!

Yours are pretty dang funny though!