Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Alrighty, Lindsey- here ya go. But only 'cause I love ya so darn much!

What I was doing 10 years ago:

I actually remember quite well- Nils had just left Utah to go home to Connecticut so he could prepare for the ol' mission. I was completely devastated. I was sobbing my eyes out exactly ten years ago. I was SO sad. I had never been so sad, nor have I since. I think I cried for two consecutive weeks. It was pathetic.

What I was doing 1 year ago:

Just checked the old blog archive, and one year ago Nils started working a second job so he was gone all day every day. I was trying not to beat the children.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
(This list is subject to frequent change)

1. Cottage cheese with fruit
2. Chips and salsa
3. Double fudge cookie dough Blizzard. Holy crap, that's good eatin'.
4. Snap peas
5. Junior Mints

5 Songs I know the words to:

1. Pretty much anything off Counting Crows' August and Everything After album. Wipe away those tears, Courtney. I know you're proud.
2. Most U2 songs
3. Alien- Bush
4. I'll Be- Edwin McCain
5. Straight Up- Paula Abdul (My very first cassette!)

What I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Get the brakes fixed by a professional. They've been squeaking for over a year.
2. Contract out the basement, although that would make Nils sad.
3. Go on a Hawaiian cruise tomorrow
4. Buy and flip a house
5. Get a fence

5 Bad Habits:

1. Thinking about cake too much
2. Reading the obituaries. I guess it's more of a guilty pleasure, but I'm weird about it.
3. Too much time checking all these blogs!
4. Falling asleep before reading my scriptures
5. Sleeping cold. The rest of the family suffers so I can be comfortable.

5 Things I like Doing:

1. Reading
2. Cooking/Baking
3. Watching "The King of Queens"
4. Being with friends. This is actually a requirement for my sanity.
5. Exercising/Running. Just not at the moment.

5 Things I'll Never Wear Again:

1. Overalls
2. Anything with sequins
3. Socks with sandals
4. Socks with pumps- although it is extremely sexy.
5. Sweater vests, or anything with appliqué

5 Fave Toys:

1. The computer
2. Our heated towel rack
3. All of my Pampered Chef gadgetry
4. My George Foreman grill
5. My gym membership

THE END


3 comments:

courtneyb said...

girl you know my face lit up when I saw counting crows and then it included a shout out! i giggled.

Anonymous said...

You and my sister should get together. She's a bit obsessed with the obituaries. Take it to the next level like she does every night - all the online obits, online guest books, etc. And if you are really intrigued, check out the book Stiff or Stiffed or something like that. It's about dead bodies.

Teresa said...

Do you cut out your favorite obits and then scrapbook them? That would scare me...