Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ma Peeps

(Last Saturday)
Me & Beverly
Cheri, Laura & Tiffany

What can I say about these girls? We've known each other since the beginning of time. We grew up in the same neighborhood, but when we reached high school we all came together and became a close group. I have been blessed with good friends in all stages of my life, and I'm so thankful.

These ladies are my BFF's from the teen and college years, and I love them. We did so much stupid stuff together back in the day. Oh the memories! We get together 3 or 4 times a year, and we gab for hours and hours about everything under the sun. It's always therapeutic and fabulous, and I'm so happy that we're still in touch and get to see each other fairly regularly.

P.S. I said a lot of bad words while trying to get the camera timer to work for this picture. Sorry, girls.

2 comments:

Ashli said...

You look so good. Why do you get to be a lucky girl with thin face and legs I am get round from the knee caps to the ear lobes. Fun to see the girls.

Bev said...

Yay for reunions! It was so fun to have you gals over last Saturday--sorry I had to bail out early though. I look forward to the next reunion!

ps. I got the boots at Nordstrom's for their half yearly sale, so I got them for way cheaper-they are Steve Madden's. BUT they have the exact replica at Target. Had I known that beforehand I wouldn't have spend the extra dough!