Sunday, July 24, 2005

Single Parenting

Nils gets home tonight from his trip. I'm ready. Yesterday I took Anders and Addie to Salt Lake to Li'l Matt's birthday party. (Thanks for letting us crash your party, Emmy!) It was really good to see Emmy and BreAnne. I loved the breastfeeding discussion. It was very refreshing! I missed you guys! The VMS days were good days, indeed. When we got home last night, my children had a stench. I managed to dump them both in a bath and get them to bed relatively early, which was good. Tom and Jamie came over to do laundry and chat. It was fun, it was nice not to spend the evening alone. I got to bed late, though, and Anders woke me up at 7:24 this morning. Seriously, that has to stop. Can't he at least sleep until 8? Is that too much to ask? Church should be interesting today. I wouldn't be that worried about it, but I have to play piano in Primary. I think I'll ask my mom to come over and watch Addie so I don't have to juggle her and the piano playing. Hopefully Anders will cooperate and go to nursery without too much trouble. Nils should be home by 9 or so, I told him about 14 times last night not to miss his flight. It irritates me so when that happens. Anyhoo, I'm really looking forward to having daddy home.

No comments: