Thursday, July 21, 2005

What a Night!

So last night was the first night in weeks that Nils has spent at home. It was nice, considering that he left today for the big KC! We got a quart of Cold Stone to celebrate. I started reading the new Harry Potter book last night, and got about 70 pages in, but Nils took it with him on the trip. It's so good so far. I'm so excited to finish the rest of it. Addie slept in her crib without waking up until 4:00 this morning. That is a serious record! Then at 8:00, I was fast asleep until I heard a little voice in my ear saying, "Downstairs, Mommy?" I opened my eyes, and there was a little blonde boy before me. Anders has been getting out of his bed a lot lately, but he's just started coming out of his room on his own after naps and when he wakes up in the moring. It's a bit unnerving, especially when I'm unconscious! He's such a funny boy. I just got back from the gym and I stink, so off I go to shower.

No comments: