Saturday, August 20, 2005

Good Saturday

Today was pretty busy, but it was a good day. Emmy hosted a Pampered Chef party for me today, and it was a lot of fun. I left at about 9:00 this morning for that, and got home at about 2:30, so it was pretty good time-wise. Harmony watched the kids for me, because Nils decided to scale a mountain in the middle of the night. But I'm s ure you'll hear all about that from him. We went shopping tonight. Addie has no clothes. She's starting to out grow her 3-6 month clothing, which is fine since she's 7 months old, but she has not a single item larger than 3-6 months. We found a bunch of stuff at Wal-Mart on clearance. We were able to get PJ's and onesises for ridiculously cheap, so she's stocked up on those for awhile. We went to the mall and I found the cutest shorts and shirts for next summer. 2 pairs of shorts and 2 shirts for $8! Sears has the best clearance racks. I love it. I've decided to search ebay for her winter clothing, since everything in the stores right now is too expensive.
On a different subject completely: Anders has had a tail for about 2 months now. You know, the tail that boys used to grow when they got their head buzzed, except for a piece in the back that they let grow long? Yep, Anders has had one. When I cut his hair last, he was resisting me pretty bad and tilting his head backwards, so I couldn't get the bit by his neck. Over the last couple months, his tail has grown to where people have started to notice it. We've tried to cut it, but he says, "NO! I DON'T WANT TO CUT MY TAIL!!" Well, tonight was the night. We bought him a Push Pop at the store for bribery purposes, and I was finally able to snip the tail off. What a relief. He freaked out a little, but at least it's gone.
Oh, good news. We bought a double stroller. It's the kind I wanted. We were able to scrounge up the money to buy one. It's so nice. Both kids really like it a lot, and I'm so happy that I can take them both on walks without having to put Addie in the carrier.
Alright, I'm pooped. Nils lost consciousness quite awhile ago, so I think I'll join in the realm of sleep. Good night.

No comments: