Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm Bald

I just got my haircut. It's always risky, but otherwise I look like a bushwoman with a pyramid hair-do. It's a good cut, I suppose, but it's really short. I always feel really insecure when my hair is really short. I don't think I have the kind of face to support a very short haircut. But what do I do? I just have to wait for it to grow. I'm sure I'll really like it in a month. Today was quite a day. Some days are non-stop, and some days never end. Today was non-stop, things to do. It's much more difficult to have a million things to do living in Springville. I have to squeeze everything into one trip because I'm not willing to drive to Provo or Orem 14 times a day. It makes for a tired mommy and worn out kids who are sick of being dragged around. Nils finished cutting all of the tile tonight. Hopefully my brother Tom will just finish the floor. There's not a ton that needs to be done. This project seriously needs to be out of our lives. We've made a committment not to go there anymore this week. It would be wonderful if by Monday when we're back from Vegas, it's just DONE!
Have you ever had an itch, and you scratch the part of you that's itchy, but you don't get any relief? That's happening to me right now. My knee itches, but it's not the source of it. I'm going a little crazy trying to scratch everywhere to figure out where it's coming from. I'm normal! I wish everybody could see. Alright, me and my bald head are going to do some laundry.

No comments: