Monday, August 15, 2005

Poverty

It's always a bad sign when you get 7 thin envelopes from the bank in your mailbox. That pretty much sums up the last week. We're retarded. We don't have enough money, but we think we do for some reason. I don't even want to talk about it. Nothing terribly exciting has been happening, which is why I haven't felt compelled to write anything all week. I really want a double stroller. We sold a bunch of formula on ebay, so I think we'll take the money from that and buy a stroller. We went to the mall tonight to look for a watch for Nils. It was his birthday Thursday and he has some birthday money to spend. Oh, his parents bought him a flat screen monitor for his birthday, so that's really nice. I don't honestly understand why it's worth spending $200, but whatever makes him happy. Our old monitor was pretty crappy, anyway. As I was saying, we went to the mall tonight and Addie loved it. She was laughing and sqealing the whole time. I think we're in trouble when she gets older if she loves the mall so much right now.
I'm so tired tonight I can't think straight. I still have to go to the gym, too. Oooohhhhh, the gym. My ball and chain. Au Revoir.

No comments: