Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Jack Johnson

Tonight we're going to the Jack Johnson concert. Nils got us tickets for our anniversary in April, so this is very exciting. I'm in love with Jack Johnson. I've been to one other concert in my life, it was Ben Harper, and it was pretty lame. I was bored the whole time. I think tonight will be better because I actually know and like Jack's music, and it's out doors, and we're leaving our children with a babysitter. Actually, we're leaving them with Tom and Jamie, so I guess babysitterS would be more of an accurate term. But I digress.
So school starts tomorrow. Oh joy. I don't think this semester will be all that bad, actually. Nils is only taking 6 credits, and one of his classes is online. He'll be at school only 2 hours a week. So I think we might still like each other at the end of this semester. It's a little sad that summer is ending. I'm a happier person in the summer. Winter is not a great time for me. I think it has more to do with the time change. I hate when it gets dark at 5:00; it's depressing to even think about.
We're waiting with baited breath for our financial aid check(s) to arrive. How wondrous and great they are.
I have nothing more to say. I must shower. The RS President is coming to visit today, and I don't want to stink when she comes.

No comments: