Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Half-Blood Prince

OK, so if you're not a Harry Potter fan- why not? I just finished reading the latest book- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and I gotta say, it's great. My favorite book is probably still the 5th book: Order of the Phoenix. But what a great series. This is coming from a dummy who has read maybe 25 books or so in life. Reading has never been my favorite thing, mostly due to the fact that it requires solely the use of the mind and not of the hands. I'd prefer to create, to dream up, to build, to invent. But not so with Harry Potter. Ever since the first book I really liked reading about his adventures and the wizard world. I won't say much more. I just really enjoyed reading this latest book and the end is bittersweet. If you haven't read it, take a clue from this illiterate Winsted boy- Read it! If you haven't read any of them, you're in for a real treat. A fascinating tale that you'll love every minute of. Alright, soapbox removed. G'night.

No comments: