Saturday, August 27, 2005

Why am I Awake?

It's almost 2 in the morning, and I'm not asleep. I've decided Addie needs to stop waking up in the night, so she's crying right now. And, being the neurotic mother that I am, I can't sleep when she's crying. I think most moms are this way. I don't know any dads who are. Nils is sleeping like a rock, completely oblivious to my personal mission. I also have a bad stomach ache. I don't know why I have a stomach ache. The last time I ate was at 6, and usually if something I eat bothers me, it's within an hour.
So I'm all hyper because I have a Pampered Chef party tomorrow (today, actually) in DELTA. I've never been to Delta before. It better be a good one, because I'm driving an hour and a half both ways to get there. I hope to make it as quick as possible. I'm kind of sad that I don't get to spend my Saturday evening with Nils and the kids. Well, maybe I'll make some money. Money is good. Okay, I'm going to check on Addie again to see how the crying is going for her. Good night.

No comments: