Thursday, April 27, 2006

Celebrating Pee

How long do we celebrate Anders peeing in his potty? Every time he so much as dribbles in it, he proudly announces, "MOMMY! I GOED PEE PEE IN MY POTTY!" I'm starting to get worn out from all the excitement. He's also expecting some sort of goodie every time, which is fine. This morning, however, he's gone about 4 times, but each time is literally 1/2 a teaspoon. Should there be a minimum volume requirement? I'm confused. He also wants to sit on the thing constantly. Maybe I should get him a Reader's Digest. I think he needs to learn that he has to live normally. Then when he feels the urge, he's to pause, pee in the toilet, and then resume normal activity.

Addie woke up at the crack of dawn this morning. She's supposed to be napping but thinks it's funny. I'm so tired and cranky. I need a nap.

No comments: