Monday, April 03, 2006

The Da Vinci Code

We were at Costco Friday night and I bought The Da Vinci Code for $4.27. I started reading it on Saturday night and finished last night at Midnight. I couldn't put it down. I managed to break away for General Conference and food. I love reading, but I have a hard time finding books that aren't trashy. I've only read 3 or 4 books in the last year for that reason. Anyway, I LOVED this book. I'm not exaggerating when I say every single page is interesting. The story never lets up. It keeps you guessing the entire time. Everything I'm saying is cliche, but it's true! I'm wondering how the movie is going to be. There are elements to the story that are pretty graphic, and I imagine seeing them on screen would be much more gruesome than what I imagine when I read it. Anyway, if you haven't read this book yet, I recommend it.

On an entirely different note, we tried potty training again this weekend. Saturday it went quite well, and Anders peed in the potty numerous times. We had a party for him. Yesterday he wasn't having it. He cried and cried for a diaper. I think he has an unusual attatchment to his diapers. He picks through them to find the ones with Bert on them, and he carries them around. I figure I'll take it as it comes. Everyone I've talked to with boys says it's much harder and you have to wait for them to come around. Anytime would be nice!

No comments: