Saturday, April 29, 2006

Saturday Fun

Yesterday at the gym I had my friend show me some ab exercises. I'm sore today. I'm so flabby in the middle. Having babies stretched my belly out. I also carry my weight in the middle, so that's the last place it leaves. I'm like a mushroom. I think that's a more appropriate comparison than "apple shape". Wow. I think I win the prize for most boring entry ever. Sorry.

This morning I'm going to get a facial with my mom. I've never had a facial before, so I don't know what to expect. Are they going to put cucumbers on my eyes? A mud mask? Do I have to be naked and wrapped in a towel? Could they wax my eyebrows while they're at it?
Nils is going to replace my mom's garbage disposal and rewire some of her outlets today for money. Do it for free, you say? Of course not! It takes all day and it's a pain in the you-know-what. And she offered. And we need money. While he's doing that, I'm taking the kids to Kohl's to spend the money he's earning. Jolly good plan.

No comments: