Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mullet-Head

It's a little bit hard to tell from this photo but Addie is sportin' a serious mullet these days. Her hair on top is about an inch and a half long. The hair in the back and some of the sides is more like four inches long. Tonight I gave her mullet a bit of an Afro Puff and it suits her quite well. Aaah, little Addie. She's a cutie.

Anders is quite a handsome little guy. I shot both of these pictures just a few minutes ago and this one came out pretty cool. I got him frozen in the frame while the camera was moving so the rest was blurred.
Today was a good day- I got a lot done at work and even showed up an hour early again. I bled the brakes on the car and it was easy and successful- a total change of pace for me. Then I mowed the lawn, trimmed the edges and watered it. It's looking pretty good. After a great dinner we all walked to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and then Katrina went jogging while I bathed the kids and put them to bed. And here I am. It's Final project time again so off I go. Just thought I'd check in with some pictures. Rock On! -Nizzle.

No comments: