Friday, July 27, 2007

Photo Fun and the Incredible Resurrecting Plant



I've always been fascinated with clouds so I like to walk out into the cul-de-sac and shoot pictures of the changing clouds during the sunset. I'm sure people think I'm weird while standing in the middle of the street for 15 minutes at a time but I hate to miss a good photo. Here are some of the latest.
Also, we received this hanging plant from Tom and Jaime when Aani was born. We forgot to water it for a bit and it died. Or so we thought. We watered it anyway and it sprang back to life in less than an hour. It happened again recently so I thought I'd photograph the event. Amazing what 44 minutes and water will do for this little guy.

3 comments:

Gingerlylizzy said...

Love the pics! Did you see that crazy lightning storm in the clouds last night? I tried to capture it with my camera but no success...

Lindsey said...

WOW! That's amazing. The plant i mean. The pictures too, gorgeous. But that plant coming back from the dead like that? It's amazing!

Anonymous said...

I used to have a plant like that. Pretty amazing. Refused to die.