Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm Bored

I haven't been bored in so long. This is weird. Addie just went down for a nap, Anders is eating yogurt, and I'm bored. I could fold laundry. Yeah, that's okay. I think I'd rather be bored.

So the facial thing on Saturday fell through. My mom thought the appointment was at 9:30, but it was actually at 9:00, so they wouldn't do it. Nice. We had to reschedule. We went to Kohl's, and I got a couple of new Sunday outfits. I guess I didn't realize how raggedy I've been. I haven't had new church clothes in years. I guess being pregnant and larger after pregnancies had something to do with it. A couple of Sundays ago, I was getting dressed for church, and I realized all I had were t-shirts. Not trashy, rock concert t-shirts, but mommy, I'm going to the grocery store type t-shirts. Anyway, I'm happy to have some non-t-shirt items to wear on the Sabbath.

Nils came home sick yesterday. It's the flu. It's May- shouldn't we be over this? Sickness is SOOOOOO January-February. I got some Thera-Flu for him last night, so he should be alright through the work day today. Thera-Flu's the greatest.

Oh- here' s some exciting news. I get to go to the gynecologist tomorrow for my annual examination. Can't wait for that. I'm being dilligent because of the darn IUD. They say you have to check it every year, and I don't want to die or anything so I thought I'd do as I'm told. Ah, the IUD. Has it been a year already?

No comments: