Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day

Nils had to work on Saturday, but we spent the night out together as a family. He had Sunday and Monday off. It was nice. Yesterday we went out shopping. We got some stuff for the kids, and I got some new clothes to wear to the gym. I tried them on when we got home and I hate all of them, except one pair of pants. I'll be returning the others. Speaking of the gym, I attended a Pump class today. I've been to one other class in my life- a step class, and it was horrible. This was a little better. I think my legs will be sore tomorrow. I'm running a 5k on Saturday morning. I haven't run a race since I was a freshman in high school, so it should be interesting. I ran the course a couple of weeks ago, and it was relatively easy. I hear they have good raffle prizes at the end, like Little Giant Ladders and stuff like that, so it should be a barrel 'o' laughs. Nils doesn't have to work on Saturday, so he'll come to the race, and then we can spend the day together. He's going to Chicago again on Sunday, and will be gone until Wednesday. Then the whole work thing starts all over again. Goodness.

No comments: