Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Oh, the Crying

Nils is still sick. He didn't sleep well last night, which is very unusual for him. He's been coughing up junk and blowing his nose constantly, and yesterday he started complaining that his face hurt. I made him stay home from work today, and made him go to the doctor. Sinus infection. They're so sneaky, those sinus infections. Addie is sick now, too. She's got snot dripping out of her nose, and a terrible cough. She's been very fussy today. Seriously- it's MAY. Listen to me, viruses and bacteria everywhere! We are done with you! Please leave us alone!

I went to the ob/gyn today. What a treat. I always have major anxiety when I go there. My blood pressure was 136/86. It's really normally very good. The doctor is convinced that I have hypertension and I need to be on medication. Just between you and me, it's the p-a-p-s-m-e-a-r. Anyhoo, it was an uneventful visit, and I'm assuming everything will be normal. He asked me if I want to have another baby soon. I told him I'm good for awhile. We can't afford another baby. And I'm really enjoying the whole sleeping through the night thing. I guess I'll know when it's right- right?

No comments: