Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mouse

I'm going to murder this mouse. The computer mouse. It's been sort of broken for a couple of weeks. It's been choppy and slow, but this week I've come close to beating it with a bat. I have to click on something 20 times before it responds. I'm not exaggerating, either. I can't tell you how annoying it is. We need a new one, so I'm just waiting for Nils to come home so he can pick one out. It's a big deal for him, you see. I look forward to having a functional mouse again. Funny how this stupid little piece of technology has made my life miserable.

The week hasn't been too bad as far as Nils being gone. I miss him, but I've found that I'm more efficient when he's not here. I've decided that when he is home I wait for him to help me, so I end up being lazier and things don't get done as quickly as I'd like. When it's just me and I'm not expecting help, I just do what needs to be done. Interesting. He gets home tonight, probably around 11:00, but then has to be to work at 7:00 tomorrow morning. I wonder when the kids will eventually see him. We shall see.

I can't think of anything else to say. Have a wondrous day, one and all.

No comments: