Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What a Day

Today has been a little wild. Both kids have been pretty ornery. Addie wouldn't nap this morning- I'm not ready for her to be down to one nap yet. Anders woke up on the wrong side of the bed and has just been whiny. I've got a headache in addition.

On a good note, I do believe Anders is potty trained. He goes pee in the toilet without reminders, and we can even go places and he doesn't pee his pants. It's crazy. I wondered if this day would come, and I wondered how it would ever come. It's been a very gradual process for him. We've had to convince him a little, wean him from diapers, etc. I don't know how people potty train in a day. It's taken about a month for Anders.

I need to do something fun tonight. I want to go spend money. That's hilarious, isn't it?

No comments: