Wednesday, December 31, 2008

100th

This year I:

Turned 30
Went crazy
Went to therapy
Learned to chill out
Stopped going to therapy
Went to Disneyland
Got a flat iron
Got 3 pairs of Rocket Dogs
Went to the beach
Dug a plethora of dandelions out of my lawn
Read a lot of books
Said goodbye to some friends
Studied the Book of Mormon
Taught Gospel Doctrine
Prepared approximately 1,014 meals
Attended a wedding
Washed 400,000,000 loads of laundry
Paid for pumpkins with $20 in quarters
Had about 200 headaches
Rode in an ambulance
Ate a banana and puked
Sprained my ankle by standing on one foot and bending down (What the??)
Counted my blessings
Wrote (with a little help from Nils) 100 blog posts

I look forward to 2009! Happy New Year!

9 comments:

Jess said...

YOU DID IT!!! Loved the recap of the year...Happy 2009!!!

Brownie Bites said...

Congratulations! What a year!

Unknown said...

What are rocket dogs? I must be old, because I have no idea!

Jamie said...

Good job making it to 100! I look forward to reading many more of your blogs in 2009!

Doulabug said...

Hooray! Good for you for making it to 100 posts! Your recap of 2008 was great. I'm so glad to know you.

Emmy Bludorn said...

Congratulations!

Heidi said...

Have a good 2009! I wish you many more happy days with your flat iron. :) I haven't had much patience to use mine for awhile.

Lindsey said...

Hooray for you!

Becky said...

Way to pull off 2008 with some style!! Happy '09!!