Saturday, December 06, 2008

Before and After

I was looking through old photo folders and I'm amazed at what a difference a couple of years makes.

Dec. 2006- such a cute little round face
Dec. 2008- still a cute face, just not as round
Dec. 2006- her hair would not growDec. 2008- long, thick piggy tails
This was a year ago, since 2 years ago she was but a wee embryo
Dec. 2008- still cute as heck, but she is a total maniac
Sometimes the days seem endless- usually around 3:30 for some reason. Looking at pictures from just a couple of years ago makes me realize the days actually whiz past, and if I'm not looking I'll miss it all.

Thank goodness the world has gone digital- it's so much easier to capture life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just noticing the babies in the background standing with the Temple in the background. You have grown and changed in the last 20 years. No round face for you either. You have grown into such a beauty, part maniac.

Love ya, cute family!

Debbie H.

Doulabug said...

Bravo! Great post.

Melinda B. said...

Wow, it already seems like they have changed so much since I last saw them, what 6 months ago? Unbelievable. What beautiful blondies.