Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun Game!

It's so sad.
I sprained my stupid ankle. We were at a PAR-TAY last night where we played this injury inducing game: place a paper grocery sack on the floor, stand on one foot and grab the sack with your teeth. After each turn, the sack is cut lower and lower.

Then you sprain your ankle. I was the only one cool enough to do this part of the game. The retarded thing is that I didn't even fall, twist, or roll my ankle. I was just bending down, down, down, down.....and POP! I tore the ligament on the outside of my ankle bone. It hurts. And I'm supposed to wear this ridiculous air cast thing for two weeks. We're having good luck at our house.

It's okay, though. Know why? 'Cause I got ma baby to take care a me. Here he is enjoying one of the thin mints we won at the par-tay.

8 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

Dang it! I feel so bad. Well you were fun anyway. Hope you get better soon.

Melanie Palmer said...

I knew you were trying to meet your self-imposed blogging quota, but I think you've taken it too far doing this just to add one more post.

Seriously though, hope you feel better soon!

Melinda B. said...

Just what you needed Katrina.
My goodness, can't you be boring for a while? This is a perfect time to teach your kids to clean the house. Call them Cinderella when you do it too, my kids think that's great.

Doulabug said...

Are you totally faking it again?

Holly said...

sorry about your ankle. good thing you have such a hot husband to take care of you.

Teresa said...

I hope you didn't go out and waste money for that fake ankle injury brace...I have the exact same one you could have used for free! Just kidding! So sorry! I would have to say (having broken my foot 4 times and sprained it once) that sprains hurt so much worse than breaks! When it rains, it pours, eh? Good luck!

The Cheshire Five!! said...

We have no homeowners insurance and I am sure you signed the release of liability before you played!!! We are sorry and hope you get better soon.

5 little speckled frogs said...

Wow, Katrina! Things have been really exciting around your house! I would say we should hang out, but I'm afraid it will rub off! (j/k) ;O
Feel better! If you want me to watch the girls while you go for the real EEG, just let me know! I'd be glad to! Poor Anders! Poor you!