Monday, November 17, 2008

Silly Little Girls

Kids are funny. Here are some shots I took of Addie singing on Grandma's back patio. What a cute little nut. Katrina and I can't seem to figure out where she learned these gestures. I guess she's bound for American Idol. Er Sumpin. I love the closed eye sincerity.


After baths tonight, we got the kids in their jammies then Aani ran off to another room. I was reading to Addie and I could hear Aani playing so I figured she was fine. This is where we found her. This girl is wild.

5 comments:

Holly said...

they are both so, so cute. gwen has also gone back to the bath after she was cleaned, dried and dressed. that just seems like the worst after a nice bath—to get your clothes and dry diaper all soggy.

Teresa said...

Your kids are getting so big! What dolls! I hope we get to see you guys over Christmas!

Brownie Bites said...

Girls Girls Girls. They are so fun. I love the candid shots of Addie. Millie sings High School Musical all the time. Especially the "I Want It All" song. Heaven have mercy!

courtneyb said...

Addie singing is hilarious. The closed eyes is classic.

Lindsey said...

I too love the eyes closed picture. And I can't believe how huge aani is! She's supposed to still be a baby!