Sunday, November 30, 2008

Laming my way to 100

I feel obligated to post since it's the last day of November, and my lame goal of reaching 100 posts is still in the forefront my brain. I've been sitting here trying to think of something to write about and Nils said to me, "You don't have to make it to 100, you know." Yes I do, I said, because I proclaimed it. And because last year I was sad that I didn't make it to 100. Because I have a weird thing with numbers, I guess. Like when I'm running on the treadmill and my miles can't exceed the numbers times 10. Two miles has to be done in 20 minutes or less, 3 in 30, etc. I mean, if I can't run 3 miles in less than 30 minutes, what's the point of even running at all?

Nils told me not to make the blog lame for the sake of making it to 100 posts. MAKE the blog lame? Oh, ho, ho. As if it's not already.

And now, a haiku:

Little blog of mine
One hundred posts you shall have
Silly little blog

4 comments:

Doulabug said...

You can make 100 posts, of course! It's not even one per day. Piece of cake. If you have nothing to say, post a picture!

Brownie Bites said...

I like the picture idea! Give us a glimpse of your exciting daily life!

Jamie said...

I am rooting for you to make it to 100. And I don't think your blogs could be lame even if you tried.

Holly said...

dave just informed me that he can't let the volume stay at an uneven number (when it shows digitally). now i know two people who are weird with numbers.